What is your online refund policy?
If you wish to return a product you have purchased on int.debenhams.com you may do so providing you cover the postage costs and the item is unused and in a saleable condition. Returns must be made within 28 days of receipt. If the product returned is not in a fully saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
Where a product is faulty or damaged we will refund the original delivery charge* and the cost of returning the goods via your local postal service up to a maximum cost of £7.50 per kg. Please contact our Customer services team to obtain a returns authorisation code before returning faulty goods.
For reasons of health and hygiene we are unable to exchange or refund the following products:
- Cosmetics/fragrance once the original packaging has been opened, unless faulty.
- Pierced earrings and other pierced body jewellery unless faulty.
- Quilts, duvets, pillows and mattresses, no exchange or refund once the original packaging has been opened or damaged unless faulty.
- Gift food and products containing alcohol, no exchange or refund unless the original packaging is unopened, unless faulty.
- Underwear/lingerie, control wear, hosiery and swimwear, no exchange or refund unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place and packaging remains unopened and undamaged unless faulty.
- Hats and hair accessories unless tags are still in place and packaging remains unopened and undamaged unless faulty.
- Fascinators, no exchange or refund unless faulty.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS RELATING TO FAULTY OR MISDESCRIBED GOODS OR YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS, FURTHER DETAILS OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE LOCAL TRADING STANDARD DEPARTMENT OR CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU.
Please click here
to send us an email.
please remember to include your order number.